Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No picture, but etched in my mind

Owen has really done wonderfully with potty training. We have occassional accidents (mostly during naps), but I can live with that. It has taken him a while to figure out pulling up his pants, though. I get it. There's a lot to think about: pull underwear up; try not to mush penis; pull pants up; again watch out for boy parts. I mentioned the issue of getting the back of his pants up before, which can still be hard. Well, despite mostly getting the hang of it, he still misses a step. Yesterday it was vital step #2. He pulled his underwear and pants up but came out of the bathroom with his penis sticking completely out of the top of his pants. he he he he.... I tried to help him, but he said "No help me! I got it!" I pointed out the problem and he said "OH!"


No comments: