Sunday, February 15, 2009

Beautiful Baby

Maybe all parents think their babies are beautiful, but I seriously think Owen is just stunning. I want to kiss him all over all of the time. Since it has a giant prize, I decided to enter Owen in the Regis and Kelly Beautiful Baby Contest because.... well, why not.

If you click here, you can see some of the competition.

I was torn about which picture to submit. My all time favorite picture of Owen is this one from our 2007 X-mas card:


Unfortunately, the contest picture had to be with in the last month. So I wanted something that stuck out a little from all the other smiling cute babies (though frankly most of them just don't hold a candle to Owen :) I was torn between these two pictures.


This one is just an adorable smile and moment, but it doesn't do justice to his eyes, I don't think.This one is adorable, but did I want to send in a grumpy face?

I tried to get some other pictures, but the lighting wasn't very good, Owen wasn't being very cooperative, and I couldn't get a good head shot. The best I got was this:


I went ahead and entered the grumpus shot. I figure if a kid can look THAT cute when grumpy, they'll get how adorable he'd be when smiling. What do you think? Did I choose the right picture?

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

That is one cute kid! End of story!